Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hey all!

I realize that after a particularly communicative October, I fallen silent for an extended period. Part of the reason was that I was working and enjoying some time in the beautiful Senga Bay. I spent a little bit over a week at the beach, first helping to run a leadership retreat for some of our Malawian counterparts (it was a wonderful experience and I'll write more about it soon), and then I was participating in an extended meeting with my fellow Engineers Without Borders volunteers in Southern Africa. The meetings involved some pretty long days, but at least we could meet on the beach and occasionally we were interrupted by a troop of nosy monkeys.



In other news, it's really hot here. I think we're getting daily highs in the mid-30s. The beach was especially hot. I'm looking forward to the arrival of the rains... which should be starting anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment